Monday, April 26, 2010

MOTHERS DAY: TOP 5

Hi Everyone,

Hope you're all having a great Monday.

Everyone always seems to come to me for thoughts on mother's day gifts. I guess it's because I'm in the jewelry industry and jewelry is the BEST gift!! And what better than jewels to honor the most important woman in your life - your MOTHER!!

We are running a fantastic promotion on Fragments.com through Mother's Day - so be sure to check it out. We've got everything from the uber-chic fashionista mom, to the classic grandma and the artsy auntie. Whoever she is - we have something perfect for her.

I was asked to select five peices that I would recommend. It was impossible for me to just choose five, so keep in mind there are many fabulous comparable items. Here we go:

1. Lena Skadegard Pearls - This is a true twist on the classic. A piece for any woman. Magical on it's own and a real statement when accessorized with other layering pieces. It is feminine, chic and absolutely timeless. Available here, Fragments.com.

2. Miguel Ases Earrings - By now, you should all know how we feel about Miguel Ases, especially his earrings. There is such an array of colors, shapes and sizes. They make all women feel beautiful, fresh and fearless. I have so many favorite pairs, but for Mother's Day, I've selected these, for the boho queen, the risk-taker who likes to have fun with her fashion and does it effortlessly.

3. KC Designs necklace - They key to mom's heart, a piece that she will cherish and wear everyday - this is the perfect gift. She can wear this on it's own, or pile on with the rest of her everyday pieces. It's a statement - and special. Unique, and an amazing way to show mom how much she means to you.

4. Chan Luu bracelet - Often referred to as "the essential" - we believe that every woman needs a Chan Luu wrap bracelet in their repetoire. It's beyond cool, totally edgy and complimentary to all other fine and fashion jewelry. It's casual but chic and transitions from day to night without question. I personally adore this one - the colors are are perfect for everyday and any look. BUT - there is an endless array so be sure to pick the perfect one YOUR mom - that represents who she is. I promise there is one for every woman.

5. Azaara ring - For the total glam goddess, the super femme, totally fun mom - I LOVE this ring. It is a statement unto itself and will amp up any look. Take daytime to another level with it and make it the focal point of your nighttime garb - this ring is absolute perfection and mom will certainly agree.

So, there you have it - my top 5 mother's day gifts. But, like I said, I could choose 200. So if there's not one for you on this list, be sure to check out our website for something else.

Thanks so much and a very happy, wonderful mother's day to you and your mom!

With love,
Janet

PS - If you're a mom, tell me what you're dying for for Mother's Day. I'd love to hear! And of course, if you have questions - feel free to ask. I am here to help with all of your jewelry needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment