Tuesday, May 4, 2010

OBSESSION: AZAARA EARRINGS

Hello everyone!

I know it's been a few days since I've blogged - we are crazed with market week, but of course - having a LOT of fun!! I assure you I will have lots of updates next week - new designer announcements and more fabulousness.

In the meantime, I'm really obsessing over these Azaara earrings. They're just so feminine and sexy - truly glamorous and an obvious statement piece. They can work for day and transition beautifully into nighttime for whatever you've got on your agenda. Cocktails. Work dinner. Dancing with your gal pals. Dinner with your love. Blind date with your potential love. Whichever it is - these earrings are a total must have to amp up your look.

Available on Fragments.com, we are also giving these away on Facebook once we reach 1,500 fans. SO - become our fan here, and you can enter to win!

xoxo,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment