Friday, May 14, 2010

OBSESSION: Layered Chains

Hi everyone!

How have you all been? There are so many exciting things going on here at Fragments - representation of several new AMAZING designers (more to follow next week) and preparation for COUTURE in Las Vegas. We are so excited that so many of our designers are showing this year.

So as I get ready to head off to Vegas, I start to think about key pieces to pack in terms of jewelry, of course. One of the looks I am head over heels for these days, and will carry me all through Vegas - are LAYERED CHAINS. All kinds of metals, lengths, links, accents etc. - there are so many to choose from, and each of them can complete your look. Layered chains are PERFECT for daytime statement-making and ease into night for serious glam. I love them and here are just a few of my favorites from Fragments.com:
Dana Kellin

Remember, these are just a few of my favorites. Keep in mind this is a look you can create on your own - layer on pieces that seem unexpected, but looks fabulous together. The options are endless!
Have a great weekend!
xoxo
Janet












No comments:

Post a Comment