Monday, April 5, 2010

Million Dollar Quartet

I had an absolutely wonderful weekend - the weather in New York City was perfect, and we kept busy all weekend long.

On Friday night, my husband and I went to see Million Dollar Quartet at the Nederlander Theatre on Broadway. Guys, this show is sensational and we loved every minute of it. It transports you into another time zone - the 1950's - and we got right into it. I am so happy we got to see it early (it is still in previews.) It is all about the early days and the music of Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, Carl Perkins and the one & only - Jerry Lee Lewis. Each of these stars got their start at the same time in the same place.

This was another winning musical experience where the audience ended the show on their feet with a well-deserved standing ovation.

I highly recommend seeing this show with friends, family, a significant other - whoever you would like - I promise it will be an experience you won't ever forget.

You can read more about the show and purchase tickets right here.

xoxo,


Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment