Thursday, April 15, 2010

DAILY OBSESSION: Yellow Diamond Hoops

I've been surrounded by colored diamonds for the last couple of days, and it reminded me how much I love them. The rainbow of options is absolutely magnificent and I love playing with different colors.

Right now, I am really into yellow diamonds and yellow sapphires. And my "Daily Obsession" today, are yellow diamond/yellow sapphire hoops. They are an unpredictable touch of sparkle and glamour which are the perfect accent to set off any other gold accessories you are wearing or have. Picture the yellow sapphire hoops with any golden pendant or chains. Sometimes you don't know what to wear with the bracelets or necklaces and the sparkly hoop is the answer. It works with "everything" a very good investment and a perfect way to pull it all together.

Sethi Couture makes a fabulous pair of yellow diamond hoops, pictured below and available at FRAGMENTS (212.334.9588.) The yellow sapphire hoops by Nam Cho are also spectacular, and available at FRAGMENTS, as well.

Happy shopping and have a wonderful day!

xoxo,

Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment