I had the opportunity to sit down with Lena and ask her my favorite questions. Here are her answers:
1. What is your greatest indulgence? Travel
2. Tell me your biggest fear. Not travelling
3. Your favorite red carpet moment of all time? Carpet shopping in Kashmir
4. Your most treasured piece of jewelry, and why? Gifts from my fathers travels
5. White gold, yellow gold or mix it all up? Yellow
6. Who is your favorite fictional character? Chance the Gardener in Being There
7. Your greatest love is…my current one
8. Who is your hero? Anyone who evolves in one lifetime.
9. Who is your favorite jewelry designer? There are many!
10. Who do you most admire, alive or deceased? Gandhi
11. Your favorite movie? Anchorman
12. Newspapers & magazines: print or online? Newspapers in Print
13. Your favorite ice cream flavor? Coffee Almond Fudge
14. Facebook or Twitter? Facebook
15. Style icon? ANYONE with style.
16. If you could design a piece of jewelry right now, based on your current mood and surroundings, what would it be? AQUAMARINE from SRI LANKA, pinky ring
17. Black or white? Gray
18. The best part of New York City is...the whole damn thing - one of the best places to visit.
19. Tell me your greatest asset and your biggest flaw. patience and impatience.
20. If you could have any piece from Fragments, what would it be (other than your own jewelry?)anything Lene Vibes!
Lena's jewelry is available on our website, as well as in our store: 212.334.9588. Please call us if you have any questions or are interested in anything specific.
I would love to hear your thoughts on Lena's jewels. How would you wear her jewelry? What inspires you? What are your favorite stones?