Friday, April 2, 2010

DAILY OBSESSION: Miguel Ases earrings

I've said it before and I will say it again - a girl can NEVER have too many pair of Miguel Ases earrings. This is the kind of overdose that I approve of and strongly encourage. His earrings are simply spectacular - available in an array of sizes, colors and shapes - there are MULTIPLE pairs for every occasion.

Today's "Daily Obsession" is one of Miguel's more "classic" looks - a pair of earrings that I believe are an essential for all wardrobes - gold chandelier earrings. These are the perfect hint of sparkle and glam for every woman - daytime chic, nighttime shine. I am so into them and if you don't already have a pair, you need these!

These earrings are available right here on Fragments.com - don't be the last one to snag a pair!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

xoxo,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment