Thursday, April 8, 2010

DAILY OBSESSION: Adriana Carador Earrings

Everyone always asks me what piece of jewelry is a must-have for their "red carpet moment" - that super special occasion where you want to shine and your jewels shine even brighter. While I have an endless list of special ocassion must-haves, I will share one of my absolute favorites with you today.

They also happen to be an obsession of Eva Longoria's - who wore them on her episode of Jerry Seinfeld's show, The Marriage Ref. I always knew she had great taste!

Today's "Daily Obsession" is this pair of absolutely beautiful Adriana Carador 18k gold and citrine chandelier earrings. Beyond chic, definitely for the glam goddess - these earrings are perfection for your moment. Available now by special order at FRAGMENTS: 212.334.9588.

xoxo,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment