Wednesday, March 24, 2010

DAILY OBSESSION: Chan Luu Wrap Bracelet

Today's "Daily Obsession" is one that I think we can all agree is a total must-have. It is the ultimate for everyday cool without overdoing it but certainly making enough of a statement. It's the essential, as we call it - and a peice for every fashionista. It comes in stunning array of colors and my personal favorite is chocolate brown with mixed metal beads. Today's "Daily Obsession" is the one and only: Chan Luu wrap bracelet. Pictured below in my favorite color choice (although I think every color is fantastic) - this is a tried and true "go-to" peice for me. It is comfortable, stylish and goes with just about everything.

You can purchase this peice and many other colors on our website:
What do you think of the Chan Luu wrap bracelet? Do you already have one? What is your favorite color?
Love,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment