Monday, March 1, 2010

20 Questions...Well, 18.

Hello, again! Did your Monday fly by as fast as mine did? It’s always an exciting day here at Fragments...

I was given a list of questions to answer so my readers & Fragments' fans could get to know me. It’s a bit about what I love, who I am and what I cherish. I had FUN with these questions and welcome your feedback!

1. What is your greatest indulgence? Jewelry – I can’t stop.
2. Your favorite red carpet moment of all time? Nicole Kidman. 1997. Back in the day when she was Mrs. Tom Cruise. Yellow Christian Dior gown. Red Lipstick. Chandelier earrings. She stole the show!


3. Your most reassured piece of jewelry, and why? My butterfly ring from Van Cleef & Arpel; it reminds me of my mother.
4. White gold, yellow gold or mix it all up? 24k yellow gold mostly, with occasional mix.
5. Who is your favorite fictional character? Stephanie Plum, the bounty hunter in Janet Evanovich’s novels.
6. Your greatest love is…my husband
7. Who is your hero? My husband.
8. Who is your favorite jewelry designer? The only one we can compete with is Van Cleef And Arpels.
9. Who do you most admire, alive or deceased? My husband.
10. Your favorite movie? An Affair To Remember
11. Your favorite ice cream flavor? I don’t really have a favorite ice cream flavor. But I LOVE milk chocolate Hershey kisses.
12. Facebook or Twitter? Both. Especially Fragments’ pages.
13. Style Icon. Lady Gaga & Karl Lagerfeld



14. If you could design a piece of jewelry right now, based on your current mood and surroundings, what would it be? Oxidized silver, diamonds and 24k yellow gold slinky, long tassel earrings.
15. Black or white? Black. Definitely black. New York City black.
16. The best part of New York City is…the energy of Soho, and Fragments, of course!
17. Tell me your greatest asset and your biggest flaw. My passion for life is my greatest asset. My biggest flaw is…indulgence.
18. If you could have any piece from Fragments TODAY, what would it be? A Borgioni beaded bracelet with a yellow gold and diamond Buddha.


Stay tuned for more of these questions - I will be asking many of Fragments' fabulous designers the same questions in our EXCLUSIVE interviews!! I would LOVE to hear some of your answers, too. Send them over and I will post them!

Xoxo,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment