Thursday, July 15, 2010

FRAGMENTS' LATEST OBSESSION: Phillips Frankel

Hi everyone! How are you all doing? I hope you are enjoying your summer and squeezing in some vacation time. I just returned from an amazing trip to Berlin, and I promise to post images and details next week. And of course, I will tell you all about the jewelry I packed for my time away...

But in the meantime, we're all obsessing over a new collection here at Fragments and I am going to give you a little sliver of a sneak peek today, before I post my interview with the design team in the next couple of weeks. Phillips Frankel is our newest fine jewelry collection, and we are thrilled to be representing them. Their collection includes pave pendants in assorted colored sapphires and diamonds, the most fun array of colorful pave rings and so much more- we are just in heaven and can't wait to show you how to layer their fantastic pieces.



As I said, I can only give you a sneak peek today but I can tell you that when I post my interview with the fabulous mother/daughter design duo, Phillips Frankel will then be available on Fragments.com and in our Prince Street store.

I hope you love what you've seen so far!
xoxo,
Janet






No comments:

Post a Comment