I am so excited about today's blog because its a Designer Spotlight (which everyone loves) - on a tried and true talent that has been part of the Fragments family forever. Wendy Brigode, the mastermind behind the iconic Tin Cup Necklace is back - this time with The New Tin Cup...and more amazing jewels. Check out what she has to say about her style icon, favorite jewelry, greatest indulgence and much more. We adore Wendy and know you will feel the same!
anything my heart desires, I find some way to work the magic and get it...large diamonds, fine linens, a trip, perfect boots, you get the idea!
2. Tell me your biggest fear
3. Your favorite red carpet moment of all time?
4. Your most treasured piece of jewelry, and why?
5. White gold, yellow gold or mix it all up?
6. Who is your favorite fictional character?
eloise and pippi longstocking, rebels!!
7. Your greatest love is...
My dad, my best friend
8. Who is your hero?
I think I am my greatest hero
9. Who is your favorite jewelry designer? (other than yourself)
wow , that's a tough one, I love so many..I love Loree Rodkin, I love Sevan, they carry him at Barney's...and I adore Stephen Webster (in every way!!!)
10. Who do you most admire, alive or deceased
Audrey Hepburn, her gentle giving spirt, Karl Lagerfeld...just so intense, Richard Avedon for his eye
11. Your favorite movie?
12. Newspapers & magazines: print or online?
I am a Town & Country (best horoscopes) Bazaar, Vogue girl
13. Your favorite ice cream flavor?
Karma Sutra ben and jerry's and chocolate chip mint!!
14. Facebook or Twitter?
15. Style icon?
16. If you could design a piece of jewelry right now, based on your current mood and surroundings, what would it be?
a VERY long strand of exotic pearls mixed with diamond beads that i could wrap a lot
17. Black or white?
18. The best part of New York City is...
My Daughter, Madison
19. Tell me your greatest asset and your biggest flaw
asset totally present, creative, and generous...flaw bad listener
20. If you could have any piece from Fragments, what would it be?
A piece from Mallary Marks, I love her use of color
For more information on Wendy's collection, please feel free to call the showroom: 212.226.8878